Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing
to do. I remember the very first time I heard those words from a gentleman by the name of Jeff Olson. I remember thinking how very
true those words were and i knew right then i would never forget
those words. I rarely hear simple, down to earth sayings such as this one.
That being said let me get right into this content. There are so many obvious differences between those who make it and those
who don’t, go figure? I want to talk about 5 differences between
successful people and unsuccessful people.
1. Successful People Take Action! Successful People know that leaders can’t take action without having first obtained knowledge, without knowledge how can you take action? How can you as a successful leader advance without investing
in his or her own knowledge? Unsuccessful people don’t understand that and often remain stagnated in life. They have a low level of belief in themselves and the thought that they could be in life
whatever they desired.
2. Successful People Show Leadership! Successful people increase their own value by investing in books, CD’s, DVD’s, etc.. all in an effort to become the best, most knowledgeable, the sharpest, you get the idea. Unsuccessful people waste time with TV,
games, and just generally have no motivation to do what it takes to change their current status?
3. Successful People Create Opportunities! They know nothing falls out of the sky or happends by accident. Successful people spend there time on income producing
activity. I once heard Brian Tracy say ” successful people fail far more often than unsuccessful people. They try more things, fall down, pick themselves up, and try again over and over again
before they succeed”. Unsuccessful people try a few things, if at all, and very soon quit and go back to what they were doing before.
4. Successful People Have Clear Goals! They know that leaders without goals are very much like an airplane without GPS or navigation, you could end up anywhere in life wondering how you got there? Successful people set clear goals with clear deadlines. They then make a plan of action to get it done. Successful people are in a constant state of plan, do, and review. Unsuccessful people know what they want, but have no clue how to reach
it. They never take the time to write down clear goals with deadlines; because of that, they never have any goals to take action on, oh well?
5. Successful People Know The Value Of Consistence And Persistence! They never give up or take no for an answer. I’ve withessed and have applied this concept to many of my personal goals ending in great success after a long trail of roadblocks and
failures. A great mentor that I admire so much once said ” It is impossible to stop a man or a woman that won’t quit.” That’s a powerful, and yet very true statement. Unsuccessful people start a task and quickly quit at the first sign of failure or trouble of any kind. It has been said that success is one’s ability to solve problems. I guess thats true because nothing in life worth having comes easy.
I hope you got alot of value out of this posting. If you did please RETWEET this and share it on FACEBOOK with your friends, family, and associates using the buttons above this posting, hopefully they will get the same value you did. Life is what you make it so make sure you make it what you want it to be.